Incineration, which means burning harmful wastes into ashes, is the best method to dispose of biological wastes from hospitals.
What is the best method of waste disposal?
Modern Waste Management Techniques
- Recover through Recycling. We start with arguably the most advantageous form of waste disposal. …
- Dump in a Sanitary Landfill. …
- Composting: Creating rich humus for your garden and lawn. …
- Thermal Treatment: Incineration.
Which is best method for disposal of waste according to who?
Throwing daily waste/garbage in the landfills is the most popularly used method of waste disposal used today. This process of waste disposal focuses attention on burying the waste in the land. Landfills are commonly found in developing countries.
What are methods of waste disposal?
Waste disposal methods
- Recycling. Incineration. …
- Other thermal treatment plants. Chemical-physical and biological treatment. …
- Chemical-physical and biological treatment. Landfills. …
- Landfills. Collection and logistics.
Which two methods of waste management are best for society?
Recycling and composting are the best for the society. Recycling can turn waste into new materials while composting produces compost which can be added to the soil to make the soil richer and better for growing crops.
Which is the best way of waste disposal and why?
Advantages of Incineration
It is the most suitable waste disposal method to dispose of the medical and contaminated waste.
What are waste substances?
Waste is any substance which is discarded after primary use, or is worthless, defective and of no use. … Examples include municipal solid waste (household trash/refuse), hazardous waste, wastewater (such as sewage, which contains bodily wastes (feces and urine) and surface runoff), radioactive waste, and others.
Which best explains why the author begins the text by talking about magical garbage fairies? He is putting a common misconception to rest. He is trying to get the reader’s attention.
How can recycling turn waste materials into valuable resources?
Benefits of Recycling
- Reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills and incinerators.
- Conserves natural resources such as timber, water and minerals.
- Increases economic security by tapping a domestic source of materials.
- Prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials.
- Saves energy.