What steps should be taken to conserve wildlife Class 8?
- Any legislation should be enacted to make it illegal to kill or capture endangered animals or birds. …
- Forest authorities should not allow the indiscriminate killing of wild birds and animals, regardless of their abundance.
What are the steps taken to conserve wildlife?
(i) To survey and collect all the information about wildlife, especially, their number and growth. (ii) To protect habitat by protecting forests. (iii) To delimit the areas of their natural habitat. (iv) To protect wildlife from pollution and from natural hazards.
What do governments do to protect and conserve wildlife Class 8?
In the Wildlife Protection Act of 1972, GOI created Protected Areas like National Parks, Sanctuaries, Conservation Reserves and Community Reserves for the wildlife and imposed punishments on those indulged in illegal act of hunting.
How can we conserve forest and wildlife Class 8?
Forests can be conserved by maintaining biosphere reserves, wild life sanctuaries and national parks zoological parks and botanical gardens. Biosphere reserve: A biosphere reserve is a place reserved for all life forms found in a particular area.
How can we conserve wildlife in India?
The important methods adopted for conservation of wildlife in India are described below:
- Habitat management: …
- Establishment of protected area: …
- Rehabilitation of Endangered species: …
- Captive breeding programme: …
- Mass education: …
- Promulgation of laws:
Why do we conserve wildlife?
1) we need to conserve wildlife because it protects the ecosystem. Wildlife species can maintain the ecological balance of nature. So we have to save wildlife species. … Because forests are the natural habitats and trees are shelters for wild animals.
What should we do to conserve wildlife Class 6?
Measures to conserve wildlife:
- When visiting a forest or a park, carry a trash bag with you, so you can keep the environment clean.
- Refuse to buy things made from an animal’s body parts, such as bones, horns, fur, skins and feathers.
What is wildlife Class 8?
Animals that grow or live in the wild without any human interference are known as wildlife. … Wildlife helps keep the food chain in place and thereby maintain ecological stability. It also helps maintain the stability of the various natural processes.
What are the steps taken by the government to conserve natural vegetation and wildlife?
To conserve natural vegetation and wild animals, the Government has established national parks, wildlife sanctuaries, and biosphere reserves. The Government has encouraged awareness programmes like Vanamahotsava and Social Forestry.
What steps should be taken to conserve forests?
The following steps should be taken for the conservation of forests:
- Regulated and Planned Cutting of Trees:
- Control over Forest Fire:
- Reforestation and Afforestation:
- Check over Forest Clearance for Agricultural and Flabitation Purposes:
- Protection of Forest:
- Proper Utilisation of Forest Products and Forests: