Right-click the Recycle Bin menu again and select View > Large icons. You should now see a Recycle Bin shortcut on your Taskbar that looks like the image shown below.
Why has my Recycle Bin icon disappeared Windows 10?
Re-Enable the Recycle Bin Desktop Icon (Windows 10/8/7) Right-click anywhere on your desktop. … Switch to the Themes tab and click Desktop icon settings under Related Settings. Make sure the box next to “Recycle Bin” is ticked and click Apply and OK.
Why has my Recycle Bin icon disappeared?
Select the Start button, then select Settings . Select Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings. Select the RecycleBin check box > Apply.
How do I get my Recycle Bin shortcut back?
Click Start, and then click Control Panel. Click Appearance and Personalization, click Personalization, and then click Change desktop icons. Click to select the Recycle Bin check box, and then click OK.
How do I open Recycle Bin without icon?
- Type File Explorer in the Windows Search Bar and Select the Best match.
- Right-click a blank area on the left-hand side of the File Explorer window.
- Select Show all folders from the context menu options. You should see a complete list of your files, including the Recycle Bin.
- Click the Recycle Bin option.
Where is the Recycle Bin folder in Windows 10?
By default, the Windows 10 Recycle Bin should be present in the upper-left corner of your Desktop. We find this the easiest way to access the Recycle Bin. Find the icon on your Desktop, then either select it and press Enter on your keyboard, or double-click or double-tap on it to open the folder.
How do I locate my Recycle Bin?
Find the Recycle Bin
- Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings.
- Make sure the check box for Recycle Bin is checked, then select OK. You should see the icon displayed on your desktop.